Get excited! NCSD 2022 is Sunday, June 5.
On Sunday, June 5, people around the world will come together to recognize cancer survivors, to raise awareness of the challenges of cancer survivorship, and – most importantly – to celebrate life.
This day will mark the 35th annual National Cancer Survivors Day® Celebration of Life.
National Cancer Survivors Day® is an annual, unforgettable Celebration of Life for everyone who has been touched by cancer – cancer survivors, supporters, medical professionals, families, and friends. It is also a day to raise awareness of the ongoing challenges cancer survivors face because of their disease and advocate for more resources, research, and legislation to improve cancer survivors’ quality of life.
Start Planning Your NCSD Celebration Today – Register Now for Your All-Access Pass
Get a jumpstart on planning your NCSD 2022 event by registering with the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation at ncsd.org/register.
When you register your event, you’ll gain exclusive access to these FREE resources to help you plan and promote your National Cancer Survivors Day® celebration:
- A step-by-step guide with everything you need to know about hosting a National Cancer Survivors Day® celebration in your community or online
- Exclusive access to the exclusive National Cancer Survivors Day® Speakers Bureau Roster, which has contact information for nationally recognized celebrities and keynote speakers who are available to speak at NCSD celebrations across the country
- Access to the NCSD Merchandise Catalog, where you can buy the official NCSD 2022 t-shirt as well as special mementos to commemorate National Cancer Survivors® Day 2022
- Exclusive high-resolution downloads of official NCSD logos
- Free Welcome Brochures, Cancer Survivor Resource Guides, and copies of Coping with Cancer® magazine to distribute to the cancer survivors in your community
- Exclusive offers extended only to registered organizations
There is no cost or obligation to register, but you must register your event each year to use the copyrighted National Cancer Survivors Day® name and logo.