Step 1: Register Your Event
There is no cost or obligation to register, but you must register your event each year in order to use the copyrighted National Cancer Survivors Day® name and logo. Official NCSD events should take place on the first Sunday in June, if feasible.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: The NCSD Foundation is aware of the impact COVID-19 is having on our local communities. The situation we are experiencing right now is unprecedented and unpredictable. We know how difficult it is to plan an event among all the uncertainties, especially an event for cancer survivors.
We are committed to supporting you as you plan to honor the cancer survivors in your community for National Cancer Survivors Day® 2021, however you choose to commemorate the day. See our full statement here.
When you register your NCSD event, you will gain access to many valuable resources:
- Be eligible to order official NCSD merchandise from our Merchandise Catalog
- Gain access to the exclusive 2021 NCSD Speakers Bureau Roster, which contains contact information for nationally recognized celebrities and keynote speakers
- Receive special offers extended only to registered organizations
- Get the NCSD eNewsletter delivered straight to your inbox
- Order FREE Welcome Brochures, Cancer Survivor Resource Guides, and copies of Coping® magazine’s May/June issue to distribute at your event
- Access official NCSD logos