National Cancer Survivors Day®, the day set aside to recognize all those who are living with a history of cancer, is Sunday, June 3. And we know you’re already busy planning an incredible Celebration of Life for the cancer survivors in your community.
You can make sure that everyone attending your NCSD event feels extra special by sending them home with carefully selected keepsakes to remind them of treasured moments shared on National Cancer Survivors Day®. Our staff has hand selected a variety of National Cancer Survivors Day® souvenirs and mementos we’re sure your NCSD guests will appreciate and enjoy. These items are all available to purchase from the NCSD Merchandise Catalog now until April 6.
Here are a few of our favorites:
• Buttons Our commemorative buttons feature the NCSD logo and are souvenir dated 2018. Many Survivors Day participants like to collect these National Cancer Survivors Day® souvenir buttons year after year.
• Hand Fans Planning an outdoor NCSD event? Help your guests keep their cool with a National Cancer Survivors Day® hand fan. Survivors can even write their own celebratory message on these 8″ cardboard fans.
• Event Totes Featuring a red National Cancer Survivors Day® logo, our canvas event tote is perfect for carrying groceries, books, waiting room supplies, or even the free copy of Coping with Cancer magazine available to all registered NCSD participants. (Click here to find out more about this exclusive offer from Coping magazine.)
• Sunflower seed packet A sunflower can brighten anyone’s day. Plus, these sunflower seed packets are the perfect giveaway for a “Hope Grows Here” or garden-themed NCSD event.
• Water bottle Cancer survivors can stay hydrated with this clear, 16 oz. BPA-free plastic water bottle featuring the National Cancer Survivors Day® logo in a vibrant red.
And We Can’t Forget the T-Shirt
When it comes to enduring cancer treatment and its side effects, cancer survivors have been there and done that. Now they can get the t-shirt.
Official National Cancer Survivors Day® t-shirts featuring our vintage-inspired NCSD 2018 logo are also available to purchase from the Merchandise Catalog. Made with 100% cotton, these t-shirts come in sizes small to XXXL, with prices starting at only $5.95 each. Order them for your whole group to wear as you celebrate National Cancer Survivors Day® on Sunday, June 3.
You Must Register to Order
Each year, the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation selects practical, unique, and fun keepsakes, souvenirs, and other items we think cancer survivors will enjoy. And we make them available to organizations hosting registered National Cancer Survivors Day® events. By acting as your collective buying agent, we help you avoid the hassle and added expense of trying to find and purchase Survivors Day souvenirs by supplying you with quality products at a low price.
However, you must register your event to be eligible to order merchandise. Registration is easy – and free! By registering with the Foundation, not only will you be able order NCSD 2018 keepsakes and merchandise, but you’ll also gain access to other exclusive resources and special offers.
The deadline to order your National Cancer Survivors Day® t-shirts and keepsakes is Friday, April 6 All you need to do is register your event, check out the 2018 National Cancer Survivors Day® Merchandise Catalog, and send us your order form by Friday, April 6.