As thousands of people across the globe commemorated the 34th annual National Cancer Survivors Day® on Sunday, cancer survivors were honored, survivorship issues were brought to the forefront, and people around the world came together to celebrate life. It was a momentous day, and we hope your celebration was a brilliant success.
We also hope you took lots of great photos!
Coping Magazine Wants to Publish Photos of Your NCSD Celebrations
Once again, Coping with Cancer magazine is featuring National Cancer Survivors Day® in its July/August issue. And your photos could be included – maybe even on the cover.
If you celebrated NCSD 2021, send the best digital photos of your celebration to Coping with Cancer magazine by Monday, June 14, to be considered for its official coverage of National Cancer Survivors Day® 2021.
WHAT TO SEND
- Format: Close up, candid shots are preferred.
- Photo Description: Provide a short description of each photo; list people from left to right.
- Digital Photos: Send digital photos using the highest possible resolution (quality).
- Event Information: Please provide the name of the event host (sponsor), event name, location (treatment center, park, etc.), city, and state. Also, provide your contact information, including your name, organization, phone, and email.
HOW TO SEND
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Send photos at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Send your DropBox, WeTransfer, or other file transfer link to: email@example.com.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (615) 790-2400
By submitting your photo(s), you and your sponsoring organization(s) acknowledge that you have the rights to the photo(s) and grant permission to allow Coping and the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation to use submitted materials, in whole or in part, in print and electronic formats and for future publicity for National Cancer Survivors Day®.
Let’s Shine a Spotlight on Cancer Survivors!
We’d love to see photos from as many different cities as possible in Coping‘s National Cancer Survivors Day® coverage. So, make sure to send your best shots to email@example.com.
We suggest sending around 10 photos of your NCSD event. (You can send more if you have a variety of great pics.) Try picking a range of shots that tell the story of your National Cancer Survivors Day® celebration – from beginning to end:
- Choose photos that have lots of action.
- Or photos with emotional appeal.
- Choose photos that make a statement about your Celebration of Life.
- And go ahead and include a snapshot of your entire group if you have one.
Remember, the deadline for sending your NCSD photos to Coping is Monday, June 14. We can’t wait to see your photos and hear your stories!