Event registration is now open for National Cancer Survivors Day® 2019, to be held on Sunday, June 2. On this day, tens of thousands of people across the globe will gather in their local communities to honor cancer survivors, to raise awareness of the ongoing challenges of cancer survivorship, and to celebrate life. This time-honored celebration will mark the 32nd annual National Cancer Survivors Day®.
Anyone can host a National Cancer Survivors Day® Celebration of Life in their local community. But to do so, event planners must register their Survivors Day event with the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation. By registering their local event with the Foundation, NCSD event planners will gain access to many valuable resources, including the following:
- A step-by-step guide filled with everything you need to know about hosting a National Cancer Survivors Day® celebration in your community
- Our exhaustive list of NCSD theme ideas to help you find inspiration for your event
- Access to the exclusive National Cancer Survivors Day® Speakers Bureau Roster, which has contact information for nationally recognized celebrities and keynote speakers who are available to speak at NCSD events across the country
- Access to the NCSD Merchandise Catalog, where you can buy the official NCSD 2019 t-shirt, as well as unique keepsakes to commemorate National Cancer Survivors® Day 2019
- Exclusive high-resolution downloads of official NCSD logos
- Free Welcome Brochures, Cancer Survivor Resource Guides, and copies of Coping with Cancer® magazine’s May/June issue to distribute at your event
- Exclusive offers extended only to registered organizations
There is no cost or obligation to register, but event coordinators must register their event each year to use the copyrighted National Cancer Survivors Day® name and logo. To register, visit ncsd.org/registration and fill out the online National Cancer Survivors Day® registration form.