It’s official! Registration for NCSD 2021 is now open.
Are you ready? National Cancer Survivors Day® 2021 is Sunday, June 6.
On Sunday, June 6, 2021, people around the world will unite to recognize cancer survivors, raise awareness of the ongoing challenges cancer survivors face, and – most importantly – celebrate life.
This day will mark the 34thannual National Cancer Survivors Day®.
National Cancer Survivors Day® is an annual, unforgettable Celebration of Life for everyone who has been touched by cancer. It is also a day to raise awareness of the ongoing challenges cancer survivors face because of their disease and advocate for more resources, research, and legislation to improve cancer survivors’ quality of life.
Start Planning Your NCSD Celebration Today – Register Now for Your All-Access Pass
Get a jumpstart on planning your NCSD 2021 event by registering it with the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation at ncsd.org/register.
When you register your event, you’ll gain exclusive access to these FREE resources to help you plan and promote your National Cancer Survivors Day® celebration:
• A step-by-step guide filled with everything you need to know about hosting a National Cancer Survivors Day® celebration online or in your community
• Access to the exclusive National Cancer Survivors Day® Speakers Bureau Roster, which has contact information for nationally recognized celebrities and keynote speakers who are available to speak at NCSD celebrations across the country
• Access to the NCSD Merchandise Catalog, where you can buy the official NCSD 2021 t-shirt, as well as unique keepsakes to commemorate National Cancer Survivors® Day 2021
• Exclusive high-resolution downloads of official NCSD logos
• Free Welcome Brochures, Cancer Survivor Resource Guides, and copies of Coping with Cancer® magazine’s May/June issue to distribute to the cancer survivors in your community
• Exclusive offers extended only to registered organizations
There is no cost or obligation to register, but you must register your event each year to use the copyrighted National Cancer Survivors Day® name and logo.
National Cancer Survivors Day® is more than just a party.
From its small beginnings as a grassroots survivorship movement in 1987, National Cancer Survivors Day® is now one of the largest cancer survivor celebrations in the world.
Traditionally, NCSD celebrations have included parades, carnivals, health fairs, awareness walks, and other community events. This year, the COVID-19 pandemic may change how we commemorate NCSD. However, it will not stop us from celebrating cancer survivors and raising awareness of the challenges of cancer survivorship.
We look forward to seeing the creative ways you plan to celebrate National Cancer Survivors® Day on June 6, 2021! Here are some ideas for socially distanced and virtual events.
Now is the time to start planning your NCSD 2021 celebration. If you have questions or need help, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (615) 794-3006. As always, our services are free.