National Cancer Survivors Day® 2022 is Sunday, June 5 – And now is the time to start planning your celebration!
On Sunday, June 5, people around the world will come together to recognize cancer survivors, raise awareness of the ongoing challenges cancer survivors face, and – most importantly – celebrate life. This day will mark the 35th annual National Cancer Survivors Day®.
If you want to honor the cancer survivors in your community, now is the time to start planning your NCSD 2022 Celebration of Life.
The National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation has put together an online planning guide to help you get started. We suggest you register your event as soon as possible, as some important deadlines are quickly approaching.
Don’t Miss These Deadlines for NationalCancer Survivors Day® 2022
- April 4 – Deadline to order NCSD t-shirts and keepsakes. From cancer survivor buttons and key tags to daisy seed packs and drawstring canvas bags, the NCSD Merchandise Catalog has a variety of items that cancer survivors are sure to enjoy – including the official National Cancer Survivors Day® 2022 t-shirt.
- April 4 is also the deadline to request free Welcome Brochures and Cancer Survivors Resource Guides for the cancer survivors in your community. Ordering information is included in this online registration form.
- April 25 – Deadline to order free copies of Coping® with Cancer magazine to hand out at your celebration. Written by and for the cancer community, Coping® is the premier magazine for people whose lives have been touched by cancer.
- June 5 – National Cancer Survivors Day® 2022! On this day, you’ll be joining cancer survivors and supporters around the world to celebrate life after cancer, pay tribute to the cancer survivors in your community, and bring attention to the ongoing challenges cancer survivors face.
- June 13 – Deadline to send your NCSD photos to Coping® with Cancer. Exclusive coverage of NCSD will be published in Coping®, and your event photo could be included. More details can be found here.
Are you ready? National Cancer Survivors Day® 2022 will be here before you know it!
National Cancer Survivors Day® is one of the largest cancer survivor celebrations in the world, and you don’t want to miss it! Anyone can plan and host a Survivors Day celebration in their community or online. But you must register your event to use the copyrighted National Cancer Survivors Day® name and logo.
If you have questions or need help, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (615) 794-3006. As always, our services are free.