Better Hurry! The Deadline to Order NCSD Merchandise Is Approaching Fast
The last day to order National Cancer Survivors Day® t-shirts and keepsakes is Monday, April 4. Snag yours before time runs out!
National Cancer Survivors Day® is Sunday, June 5. And we’ve got the perfect keepsakes and mementos to help you commemorate your community’s celebration.
The cancer survivors attending your Celebration of Life will feel extra special when they leave your event with carefully selected keepsakes to remind them of special moments shared on National Cancer Survivors Day®. But these items are only available for a few more days in the NCSD Merchandise Catalog.
The deadline to order is Monday, April 4.
Here’s What We Love in the 2022 Merchandise Catalog
Our staff has hand selected a variety of souvenirs and mementos we’re sure your NCSD guests will appreciate and enjoy. Here are some of our favorites:
- Buttons Our commemorative buttons feature the NCSD logo and are souvenir dated 2022. Cancer survivors like to collect these souvenir buttons year after year.
- Canvas Drawstring Bag Sporting a navy blue NCSD logo, our canvas drawstring bag is handy for carrying books, beach essentials, chemo supplies, and even the free copy of Coping with Cancer magazine available to cancer survivors attending registered NCSD events. (Click here to find out more about this exclusive offer from Coping magazine.)
- Daisy seed packets Flowers can brighten anyone’s day. Plus, these seed packets are the perfect giveaway for your garden-themed event.
- Balloons What’s a celebration without balloons? Emblazoned with the NCSD logo, these red and blue balloons are the ideal size for creating an eye-catching balloon arch or just adding a whimsical touch to your event space.
- The Official NCSD 2022 T-Shirt Foster unity among the cancer survivors in your community by ordering NCSD 2022 t-shirts for your whole group to wear as you celebrate National Cancer Survivors Day® on Sunday, June 5. Made with 100% cotton and featuring our trademark survivor celebrating life, these t-shirts come in sizes small to XXXL, with prices starting at only $7.95 each.
Have You Registered Yet? Here’s Why You Should
Anyone can plan and host an NCSD event in their community. But you must register your event to use the copyrighted National Cancer Survivors Day® name and logo, and to order official NCSD merchandise.
By registering your event, you’ll also gain access to
- The exclusive NCSD Speakers Bureau Roster, which has contact information for nationally recognized celebrities and keynote speakers
- This exclusive offer from Coping with Cancer magazine
- Free Welcome Brochures, Cancer Survivors Guides, and other valuable resources
There is no cost or obligation when you register. So, register now.